Juicing Reflection on Day 8
The reflection of day 8 will touch on my womanly function so if you don't want to know this much about me, please skip to my day 9 reflection.
For the first time that I can recall, during my monthly cycle, things that normally occur which I have been told are all natural and expected, did not happen. I did not have cravings the days before hand, my cycle was extremely light, it was also very short (three days from beginning to end), I did not retain water, nor did I have the normal tenderness in my chest. I wonder, is this how it is suppose to be? For women who have extreme PMS, could all of it be eliminated through diet?
Juicing Reflection on Day 9
I am now down 9.5 pounds. I have lost nearly a pound a day. I noticed today that my body is not asking for as much nutrition. Maybe the week building up to my monthly cycle required more nutrition because my body was trying to store "energy" in case of pregnancy? I don't know. What I do know is today I have only had lemon water, one juice and coconut water and I seem to be just fine.
On another note, I did want to report that I did not consult with my primary care, kidney or natural path doctors before staring my 30 day juice cleanse. I finally checked in with my natural path doctor the other day. Based on her advice, I think I will need to shorten my fast from 30 days to 15 or 20 days. I guess I've never been one to move slowly on anything. I go all in or I don't go at all. Maybe where my health is concerned I should take a more cautious approach. I'll think on it and decide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment