Down 10 pounds. I don't think I have ever lost 10 pounds in one month so to do it in 10 days is unbelievable.
I have increased my castor oil treatments to once a day. I feel like it is making a big difference in how things move in my body.
Juicing Reflection on Day 10
Tonight I attended a surprise birthday party for a good friend of mine. Of all places, the party was held at the Nook in St. Paul (featured on Diners, Drivers and Dives). I was surrounded by food and cake and I was not consumed with the thought of eating them. I was able to enjoy the company of wonderful friends without being distracted by my addiction.
That said, after much thought and consideration on what my natural path doctor said to me, I am reducing my cleanse from 30 days to 15 days. My goal was never to lose weight but to reset my body and heal myself on the inside. I think I am nearly there. My addiction has been severely broken (dare I say gone?). I guess that means just 5 days left to report on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment