Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Much Better Days

Yesterday and today were much better days. On Tuesday I was down another pound to 170. Yeah...12 pounds lost so far. I was afraid to weigh myself today as I did not want to be disappointed if I gained back the pound. I was relieved that Aunt Flo finally visited. I was concerned that something might be wrong. I think it's my change in diet and exercise that has caused my cycle to be thrown off.

So last weekend Kong and I went back to Hmong church. It's interesting that in the six years we've been gone, nothing has changed. Though it was very clear that neither Kong or I were moved by the spirit during church, it did very much feel like we were coming home. It was so nice to be around familiar faces, and to be greeted by friendly voices. More and more I feel very much that God lead us to Maryland and back for a specific reason. We were always searching to find our place spiritually. He lead us away to find him and lead us back to make a difference. We realize now that he has a much bigger plan for us. After church, Kong and I had the same feeling. We just felt so at peace with what we know lies ahead of us. Please pray for us for strength and courage to move forward with God's plan.

No comments: