I went down to 168 on Friday (14 pounds lost!!!!). This weekend we traveled and ate at family's homes all weekend long so I gained back two pounds. I'm back up to 170.
I don't know if what I've done is good or bad but now that we've changed our diet, whenever we travel, we have to prepare our own travel foods. Plus, at least two people get stomach aches or feel sick if we eat 'normal' people food. We pack water, we pop our own pop corn and we carry fresh fruit. No more yummy gas station food. After a day of eating food not from our normal diet on Saturday, Taylor ended up feeling sick and threw up. We thought she was getting sick but I guess she just needed to dispel the food. She was perfectly fine all day today.
On Saturday morning, Taylor and I ran/walked 2 miles. I was really proud of her. I only exercised three times this week. I ran for 2 miles this morning but slower than I had hoped. I need to get this back to exercising at least 4x a week.
I finally sent my food log to my holistic practitioner (the one I saw in DC when I was really ill) the other day. It turns out that I have a high amount of candida growth which is what is causing all of my yeast and skin problems. She is sending me remedies and putting me on a 8 week cleanse diet. The first week I am cleansing, I can't have any dairy or grain products. Starting the second week, I can only have 1 serving of grain a day. I'm not sure how I'm going to do this. I going to try my best as I know at the end of this, I'll feel so much better. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment