So I got the result of my cholesterol test back. My cholesterol level is at 230. Just a year ago, it was 201. I'm a little baffled as to why it's gone up so much. I feel like I'm eating healthier and exercising way more. I think things will make more sense after I've been tracking my eating on WW for a substantial amount of time. Sometimes perception is different then reality. Maybe I wasn't eating as healthy as I thought. I'm not taking any meds yet. We're going to try management of my cholesterol for six months with testing every three months. Hopefully the results will be better in December.
I worked out for 56 minutes today, ate a Cobb salad for lunch (eft most of the bacon and cheese). I also had a hand full of raspberry and plums for my afternoon snack.
On another note, I read a really interesting article in Time Magazine about siblings and how they may be the one most influential factor in how we navigate life as adults. After reading the article, I just felt so thankful for my siblings. Each of us are so uniquely different and I love each one so much. Each person has shaped me in how I deal with conflict, parent, love, treat my spouse but especially how I view life and my future. I'm so blessed to have each of you and I'm thankful that we all truly and genuinely love and enjoy each other; bad traits, differences and all. I love you guys : )
I did read another article about cloning that had horror movie written all over it. It turns out that clones are NOT exact replica of the original. Very interesting article. I couldn't put down the magazine so I stole it from my doctors office. Shhhhh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you to pieces too! foreal! I'm not sure why you're cholesterol is up either. The next 6 months will be challenging but I know you'll manage it.
I'll let you know how women and weights goes tomorrow. i missed my first session on tuesday -- i had my life law exam that morning.
love, me.
Post a Comment