With my consumption in preparing for the weekend I described on July 16, I did not mention that my stinky monkey, Ayden Ntsaag Ab, turned 4 on July 12. We had a big birthday bash at Edenborough Park (a big indoor play area) on July 7. We had a huge turn out, around 50 people attended. The kids had a great time and the adults had a chance to catch up, talk and enjoy adult company.
It's during times like this that we are so thankful to be back near family. There is a sense of comfort knowing that your children are surrounded by people who love and care enough about them to travel long distances just to attend their birthday party. A special thank you for our Wisconsin and Illinois family who made the trip to celebrate with us. We are truly blessed!
For those who could not attend, we missed you and you were in our thoughts. To catch a glimpse of the fun party you missed, see Ayden's 'Thank You' card.
It's during times like this that we are so thankful to be back near family. There is a sense of comfort knowing that your children are surrounded by people who love and care enough about them to travel long distances just to attend their birthday party. A special thank you for our Wisconsin and Illinois family who made the trip to celebrate with us. We are truly blessed!
For those who could not attend, we missed you and you were in our thoughts. To catch a glimpse of the fun party you missed, see Ayden's 'Thank You' card.
1 comment:
That's very creative! I also wanted to comment on yesterday's blog. It was very well written and very introspective. I'm glad that you are at peace with how things turn out. I agree 100% that if things don't work out, it's because God had a better plan for each of us. You made me think a lot about myself (not remotely about ex's, but with the now). I was very motivated and hopeful as a result. Thank you.
Post a Comment