Saturday, July 28, 2007

Milwaukee Coincident


Just a few new pictures of the girls.

Taylor will be a flower girl in her Aunt Shaneva's wedding in September

Ayden cheerfully walking down from the park after dropping Taylor off at tennis lesson

I spent two days in Milwaukee for a meeting this past week. It was funny because as my colleague and I exited down to baggage claim to meet our driver at the Milwaukee airport, I heard a voice shout, "Kaohly!" I looked up and saw an old friend of mine from my days managing AEFA Retirement Services Institutional clients. He saw our driver holding up a sign with my name on it and he wanted to see if it was really was me. It turns out he bought a car in Milwaukee and flew down to drive it back to MN. After chatting for a while, our driver brought us out to the car and to our surprise we were lead to a huge, black, stretched limo. We had a good laugh. You should have seen the look on the people at the hotel's face when we came out of this giant limo.

Kong and I took Ayden and Taylor to see Ratatouille today. It was funny but not worth paying $26. The girls enjoyed themselves. Afterwards, we spent the evening watering our plants and blowing bubbles.

Exercise log
- Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - Elliptical: 33 minutes, 331 Calories, 2.61 Miles; Treadmill: 25 minutes, 250 Calories, 1.85 Miles. Total: 58 minutes, 581 Calories, 4.46 miles. Exercise today was a big milestone for me. I've never in my life been able to run a 13 minute mile.
- Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - Did not work out. Was traveling for work.
- Thursday, July 26, 2007 - Ran 2.2 miles.
- Friday, July 27, 2007 - Did not work out.
- Saturday, July 28, 2007 - Elliptical: 33 minutes, 336 Calories, 2.67 Miles; Treadmill: 25 minutes, 261 Calories, 1.89 Miles.

No comments: