Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekend in Appleton, WI

This past weekend, we visited Pong, Bobbie, Max and Courtney in Appleton. We had such a great time. It was so nice to spend time with everyone. Max and Courtney are such smart and wonderful children and Pong and Bobbie were truly gracious hosts. We spent nights sitting out on the patio by the fire pit and we talked until early in the morning. We also made s'mores, had wonderful food and great company.

On Saturday we spent a good part of the day on the lake. We cruised around the lake on Pong and Bobbie's boat and played on the sand bar for hours. Here are some pictures. It was the most perfect day to be out on the water. Thanks to Uncle Pong, Aunt Bobbie, Max and Courtney for making our trip so fun and relaxing. We were sad to leave and miss everyone already!

Here is a picture of Ayden hanging out on the back of the boat.


Here's Courtney doing an awesome jump! Great fun.



Taylor loved tubing. It was her first time. That's my Taylor, fearless!



And last but not least, here' Max feeling right at home with three of his favorite things in life: beer, bait and girls : )



I can't forget to report that I exercised on Thursday before we left. Did the Elliptical - 40 minutes, 3.2 Miles, 423 Calories during lunch. I did not work out over the weekend but run 2.2 miles on Sunday night. I also played volleyball for 2 hours tonight. It was a good workout.

2 comments:

Kaosong said...

Nice pictures! Looks like a great time. Taylor is such a daredevil!

Kaosong said...

Keep up the good work with working out. I like the snapshots too, but once in awhile, I wish he would give me a look. It's nice to know that someone is looking at my pictures. :)