Wow! I'm up an running. This is a big step for me. I'm not sure what or how I want to use this blog site. Since having my two girls, my life has changed so much. Having children has shown me the meaning of true love (organic, innocent, uncontrived), the meaning of life and my purpose. My career will no longer define me.
Though life is tough and always will be, I'm blessed to be with my soul mate, Kong, and to have two smart, beautiful and charming girls. With such wonderful little lives so precious and pure, I feel a huge sense of duty to nurture not only their souls, spirits and minds but also their bodies.
This past year, we've made some major life changes with our diet and excercise. We've slowly made the move to organic foods, whole grains and increased our consumption of fruits and vegetables. We have also eliminated TV on weekdays, increased our play time and are opting to travel more by foot.
The changes have both been beneficial and rewarding.With so much that has happened this past year, there is much to reflect upon, share and learn from. That also means there is a vast amount of space for continued learning and growing. More to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay! finally kaohly! now i can keep tabs on you and your fam now too! dont forget to post up pics. i love your girls, i cant believe how grown up taylor is!
Check mine out too!
Hey Kaohly. Finally checked my email. Happy to know that your family is doing well. Take care!
Post a Comment