Hoping to start the new year on a good note. Over the Holiday season, I gained 4 pounds. Starting on January 2, I went back to my normal eating habits and have lost 3 pounds. My hope is to get back into exercising and losing 4 pounds over the next week and a half.
The long awaited lawsuit finally happened today. It was so hard to read the judge. It went nothing the way we planned. It was so nerve recking and frustrating. I hope to never have to sue anyone again. The Defendants lied through most of their testimony. Kong and I were floored and baffled at how these people could live with themselves. We were just happy that we had 4 witnesses who either refuted what the Defendants said and support our story.
At first it seemed the judge was buying into their story but as the case continued, they began to contradict themselves, the judge had to pull answers out of them and the damaging testimony of our witness ended up hurting them. At least I hope so. You just never know until you get the judgment saying you won. I still feel sick to my stomach thinking about the case and how it went today. All of the things we should have said...it's done now so I need to not think about it anymore.
Like Kong and I said after the hearing, we never once lied or even stretched the truth. All we did was present the facts and refuted their lies. We have to believe that justice will prevail. We've done nothing wrong to cause the damage they caused our property so we have to faith that the judge saw their lies. We are keeping our fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment