As I was looking for a book for my sister-in-law and her husband (they are expecting), I came a cross a book for Kong and I. Finding this book came at such an interesting time. I have recently been thinking a great deal about my goals as a parent, and the things I want to change. Though I know what I feel, it was extremely challenging for me to put my wishes and my aspirations into words. I said a small prayer, put a thought in the "universe" about wanting to find a way to verbalize my thoughts and sure enough, two days later, I found this amazing book.I stumbled upon Dr. Deepak Chopra's book, The Seven Spiritual Law for Parents. I finally found something that put all of my thoughts and ideas into a coherent book that I could follow. I could relate to Dr. Chopra's philosophies and as I was reading this book, I felt as if he had written it just for me. The book was so good that I went to our public library and checked out other books by Dr. Chopra. I'm currently reading his book Power, Freedom, and Grace: Living from the Source of Lasting Happiness. So far I love the book. More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment