Today is the last show of the King and I. The girls have had an amazing time. The cast and crew were so wonderful. What a great experience it has been. They are both wondering what their next project should be. I'm dreading it already : )
I don't think I've ever seen the girls so committed to doing something that has required so much of them. They've done a wonderful job keeping up their school work and other obligations. For as young as they are, both girls have showed great professionalism. Last night Ayden had a major nose bleed on stage. She didn't freak out or cry. This was during a scene where she has a spot light moment (Ayden and Mrs. Anna do a dance during "Getting to Know You"). The whole situation was handled so well I don't think the audience even knew what was happening. The entire cast never stopped singing or miss a beat.
I'm so proud of the girls. Here are a few pictures from the run. Enjoy!
I don't think I've ever seen the girls so committed to doing something that has required so much of them. They've done a wonderful job keeping up their school work and other obligations. For as young as they are, both girls have showed great professionalism. Last night Ayden had a major nose bleed on stage. She didn't freak out or cry. This was during a scene where she has a spot light moment (Ayden and Mrs. Anna do a dance during "Getting to Know You"). The whole situation was handled so well I don't think the audience even knew what was happening. The entire cast never stopped singing or miss a beat.
I'm so proud of the girls. Here are a few pictures from the run. Enjoy!
Hanging out backstage

Taylor as Little Eva in the Ballet
Presentment of the Children to Mrs. Anna - This is Ayden and her twin, Natalie Tran.
Backstage with Chyanne, Ayden's King and I Mom.
1 comment:
aww. wonderful! we were pretty bummed that we couldn't see the show. by the time we looked online, they were all sold out! bummer.
Post a Comment