
I had never been to a Super Seminar before so I did not know what to expect. The training was rigorous and about an hour into the seminar junior martial artist were crying and adults were exhausted. I think many of us were just overwhelmed by the intensity and pace of the training. Exhaustion aside, it was an amazing experience to meet a living legend. I also learned why my right knee is in such pain. I'm not suppose to snap my leg when I do the round house kick. Who knew. I thought I was just getting old.
Kong's been busy building a play fort and swing set for the girls so he didn't get to sleep in on Father's Day. We did however have a fun packed day waiting for him. We bought him three much needed books: The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success (which is really awesome plus it's an easy read), Don't Sweat the Small Stuff and Why a Daughter Needs a Dad. Kong and I spent most of Father's day working on the play set.
Saturday afternoon we headed out to the Excel Center to see Walking with the Dinosuars. We had suite tickets so it was an amazing view of the show. If you get a chance to see it you should. The creatures where huge and magnificient. Taylor loved the historic replay of events. Though Ayden also enjoyed the show she was distracted by the soda, mini donuts and popcorn.
Here is a link if you want to catch a clip of the show => http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2008/06/12/_walking_dinos/?rsssource=1
We tried to go to Kong's favorite restaurant afterwards but the place was booked (They don't take reservations) so we ended up eating at Burger King for dinner. All in all we had a great time together.

Note: This picture is not distorted. Kal-el's head is that much bigger than his body. This picture does him no justice. He's cute in this picture but not nearly as cute as he is in real life. He's an extremely happy baby too! To bad he's not mine : (
No comments:
Post a Comment