I was pleasantly surprised when I got on the scale on Monday and I had only gained two pounds from my food blow up over the weekend. I went from 167 to 169. Still under 170. Wooo Whoooo! I'm slowly learning that one weekend of food blow up does not mean the end. It just means I need to be more disciplined the following week. That's a tough mind set to get into if your whole life set backs mean complete failure. I guess that's my flaw of; all or nothing, perfect or not. Never any greys...
I'm debating on if I should wait to buy new clothes or get a few pieces now. Everything I was wearing before is really loose on me now. My suits/business atire is what probably looks the worst on me. They sort of just hang off of my body and it looks like I'm wearing someone else's clothes. I'm at that weird stage where size 12 is loose but size 10 is just a little snug. I'm not complaining because I was pushing a 16 just six months ago. I'm thinking my reward for new clothes is when I can fit into size 10 comfortably. Who would have thought 15 year ago that I would be happy to wear a size 10.
Yesterday, I had Shoua take pictures of Taylor for her 8th b-day pictures. Shoua did a fabulous job. I would reccomend her to anyone. Check out Shoua's blog for pictures of the girls. You can click on the top right corner of Shoua's blog to get to her photography website. She does great work! http://auohs.blogs.com/shouayangphotography/.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! It's wonderful to feel like a new person!
We missed all of you very much as well. Kaonou was in traffic for almost three hours. She was commenting on how they should have just gone up to MN.
I'm so glad that Shoua was able to get pictures of the girls. She is really so good! Hope Taylor had a great birthday.
Post a Comment