Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy to Report

That I am down today another pound to 166. I've lost a total of 16 pounds. Yeah!!! I think my weight loss has slowed down. I'm losing about 3 pounds a month. Do you think that is too slow? If I keep trending at this rate, hopefully I'll lose an additional 18 pounds by the summer for a total weight loss of 34 pounds.

I promised myself that I would buy new bras and panties once I hit 165. Kong keeps telling me not to wait. He laughs at my granny undies that now sag big time in the booty. I'm going to wait for that 1 pound before rewarding myself. I might even splurge and buy myself a pair of jeans. We'll see.

Ayden had to go to the Office today. She poked a child in the back with her pencil and drew on a child's shirt. She also bit a child's finger on the play ground yesterday. I know what she is doing is wrong but why are these kids just sitting there and letting her do this?

I just happened enter the school as she was being walked down to the office. She's been doing so wonderful so I'm not sure what's going on. The teachers are telling me they think she is bored. Her afternoon teacher said to me that he thinks she's way above the materials and activities that they are working on. That's hard for me to believe because she can't even read yet. You can't be bored you've mastered what you are being taught, right? Mr. Matt says that her comprehension and communication is beyond children of her age. Not sure what to think here.

1 comment:

b_emvee said...

congrats on the weight loss kaohly!!! I'm so proud of you! youre a great inspiration! and ay-doo, that nerdo...maybe she IS bored. she's a bright kid, and not that i'm being biased, but heheh she just might be smarter than the other kids. :)