After gaining a total of 3 pound over the weekend, I've lost those three plus one more. I'm down to 167 which is 15 pounds from where I started. Making healthy food choices is getting easier and easier. I worked out Monday and Wednesday. I'm hoping to go tonight, Saturday and Sunday.
I have not had any grain or dairy products for 4 days. I've been eating a lot of greens like baby spinach, pea pods, green beans and asparagus. Chicken breast with asparagus is my favorite but it think the asparagus is making my urine smell. Oh well...the trade off is definitely worth it since no one goes to the bathroom with me. I also haven't had gas in weeks. This is amazing since I've been known my whole life as the gassy one in the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay! i'm gonna call you so we can catch up. Great job! I hope your cleansing went well.
I can't believe how dedicated you are! Keep it up! Keep the posts coming. They help to keep me motivated!
Post a Comment