| The girls with Senator Amy Klobuchar |
Fortunately for her, this year, she has had no symptoms of allergies. Why, you ask? The only thing I can attribute this to is our change in diet. She has suffered allergies since she was about five or six years old. It usually plagues her from spring, on and off during the summer, and into the fall.
Although I have no scientific evidence that proves a vegan diet is the cure for allergies, what I do know is that she no longer has them. In addition to having no allergies, I have noticed that my girls are stronger and more physically fit too. They are doing the same level of activities as before the diet change but Ayden's six pack abs are more defined and Taylor has developed very nice shoulders/deltoids. This sounds contrary to what people think of vegan, no meat protein no muscle, but it's true.
For those looking to relieve their spring allergies without being medicated, I truly do suggest a switch in diet. You'll be able to breath, sleep and feel so much better.
1 comment:
I don't have allergies but I would love the six-pack abs. :)
Post a Comment