I'm down a pound to 164. I'm going to poop my pants when I break 160. It's getting easier and easier to manage my food intake and exercise. I've been under the weather this past week so I haven't felt like exercising but I keep forcing myself to go to the gym. I always feel great after I work out but it's getting myself out that's tough. I need to add more variety into my diet without increasing my dairy or grain in take. I have not bought new undies, bras or jeans yet but I plan to this weekend.
Pakou and Nate were just in town and we all had a really great time hanging out. While Pakou was working on Saturday, Kong, Nate, the girls and I went to Allianze and played in the game room. Taylor and Uncle Nate played tennis Wii for an hour and a half. They got a great work out. Taylor even had a toe injury from the awesome serves she was sending Uncle Nate's way. Kong and I played Ping Pong and it was so fun. I haven't played in years but picked it back up pretty quickly. I was sore the next day from the intense competition. To top off the weekend, we played the game Sorry!, a gift from one of Taylor's friends for her birthday. Great fun!!!!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is wonderful! You must feel great? Do you want me to do a photoshoot of you also, when I am home? J/K!
Post a Comment