Taylor is doing great also. We started working on diving yesterday. Like the fish that Taylor is she had no problems with diving head first into the water. As for me, I was extremely hesitant. Just a week ago I learned how to jump into the deep end of the pool so the transition was much harder. By the end of the evening Taylor was diving head first off of the diving board and I was diving off the diving board from a kneel. After I over came my fear it was actually fun diving. We both suffered minor injuries (Taylor a bloody nose and a scraped foot for me) but we greatly enjoyed our lesson yesterday.
Here are some pictures my sister took while she was home two weeks ago. She asked Ayden for a fierce look and this was the result. The second photo is of Taylor and her cousin Ethan.


No comments:
Post a Comment